Wyoming is a full-service digital agency that helps clients design, develop and commercialise digital products and services. We serve global enterprise clients within Life Science, Finance and Tech sectors.
As a Senior Paid Media Manager at Wyoming, you’ll use your knowledge and experience of planning, managing and optimising paid media campaigns across all major platforms to consistently achieve or beat client KPIs.
Skills and Experience
- 4+ yrs experience of planning, managing and optimising paid media campaigns, preferably in a B2B role.
- Google Ads certifications, together with experience of other Google products including Analytics, Data Studio and Tag Manager.
- Data-led approach to campaign management/optimisation across Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with previous experience in a client-facing role.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- CRO knowledge desirable.
We’re looking for an individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment, is a great communicator (written and verbal), and who gets real satisfaction from using a data-led approach to optimise campaigns and exceed expectations.
What we offer
A highly competitive package, together with a flat, friendly and progressive environment where we try to remember it's work, it’s not a lifestyle! So, whilst we do have intense periods of work from time to time, we're careful to ensure that we don't forget the importance of still being able to have a laugh (frequently at ourselves!). Other benefits:
- Annual Appraisals
- Profit Share
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
In the first instance, please send your CV together with a quick note telling us why you think you're a good match for the role.