Wyoming is a digital consultancy that helps clients design, develop and optimise digital technologies. It serves global enterprise clients within the life science, finance and tech sectors. Our engineering and UX teams have built a reputation for our thoughtful, creative and collaborative approach to solving complex technical challenges.
The successful candidate will be confident and capable of balancing technical and user experience requirements without adding unnecessary risk or complexity to their eventual solution.
We’re looking for an experienced (5+yrs) full stack developer who enjoys thinking about engineering challenges from both a technical and user's perspective.
They will have extensive experience of developing, integrating and supporting complex web applications for both mobile and desktop.
- Framework Experience at least one of: Angular(JS), React, Vue, Bootstrap (4+)
- Build tools experience, including: npm, gulp, SASS, Babel
- Front-end framework experience, ideally Bootstrap (4+)
- Confident and proficient in modern PHP 7+ development: Composer, OOP, namespaces, etc.
- Experience with other server-side technologies (Java, Node, Python, Ruby) an advantage.
- Comfortable configuring web servers: Apache, Nginx
- Experience with MySQL and MySQL-like databases: MariaDB, Amazon Aurora (experience with other RDMS an advantage – Postgres, Oracle SQL Server, etc.)
- AWS experience: EC2, RDS, ELB, S3 (experience with Azure or GCP also advantageous)
- A strong understanding of source control systems: primarily git, but SVN experience helpful
- A relevant degree (e.g. BSc in Computer Science) or significant industry experience
Package to attract the best to include
- Competitive salary
- Annual profit share
- 31 days holiday
- Flexible work from home
In the first instance, please send us your CV together with a quick note telling us why you think you're a good match for the role.