Wyoming is a digital consultancy that helps clients design, develop and commercialise digital products and services. We serve global enterprise clients within Life Science, Finance and Tech sectors.
As a Search Marketing Exec at Wyoming, you’ll use your knowledge and experience of planning, managing and optimising paid search campaigns across all major platforms to consistently achieve or beat client KPIs.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ yrs experience of planning, managing and optimising paid media campaigns
- Google Ads certification, together with experience of other Google products including Analytics, Data Studio and Tag Manager
- Data-led approach to campaign management/optimisation across Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn and FB
- A working knowledge of SEO and preferably CRO
We’re looking for an individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment, is a great communicator (written and verbal), and who gets real satisfaction from using a data-led approach to optimise campaigns and exceed expectations.
What we offer:
A highly competitive package, together with a flat, friendly and progressive environment where we try to remember it's work, it’s not a lifestyle! So, whilst we do have intense periods of work from time to time, we're careful to ensure that we don't forget the importance of still being able to have a laugh (frequently at ourselves!)
Whilst we envisage the Search Marketing Executive role as full time and permanent, flexible working arrangements may be available - dependent on individual circumstances and experience.
- Annual Appraisals
- Profit Share
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
In the first instance, please send your CV together with a quick note telling us why you think you're a good match for the role.