Wyoming is a digital consultancy that helps clients design, develop and optimise digital technologies. It serves global enterprise clients within the life science, finance and tech sectors.
We’re looking to extend support for our project teams by adding dedicated business analysts to work across multiple projects. We’re looking for someone who has experience in developing requirements for web application builds in customer management applications in the B2B space, for example, self-service portals, workflow automation tools and product selector tools.
We want to find BAs that are comfortable working with client teams to understand and define requirements that can be used either by Wyoming design and development teams or that can be delivered to clients for implementation.
As a Business Analyst at Wyoming, you’ll engage with clients to understand and map business processes and the data created and processed through the processes. You’ll capture various requirements from subject matter experts, gather metrics on current operations and understand points of pain for clients. This base of data will be used to inform solution research, design and realisation, in partnership with client teams, internal colleagues and other third parties.
You will be as comfortable in writing user stories and acceptance criteria as you are in creating functional and non-functional specification documents. You’ll enjoy leading discovery sessions with internal teams and clients, and you’ll be happy working through complex, multi-faceted issues in order to distil business requirements and/or need states into deliverable documentation.
You will be skilled in developing process flows for complex systems and problems and you will need to have an understanding of how data and databases work when designing solutions for the web.
Documentation you produce will be of a high standard with exacting attention to detail and a thoroughness of thought so as to avoid potential issues with clarity or deliverability in subsequent project phases.
You’ll also be required to follow projects through into user acceptance testing and ensure that requirements as defined have been met as well as being a lead in defining what done is on the projects you work on.
We’re looking for someone who will relish developing deep relationships with our clients by getting to know them and their systems and processes and ultimately, becoming an invaluable member of internal and external teams on our key projects in a leading role.
Much of our client base is in the US and so you should expect outside of 9 to 5 work to be regular but always given back to you in paid time off.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science or similar technical discipline or relevant industry experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in a Business Analyst role
- High level of understanding of web application development and database design and data modelling
- Proven analytical abilities
- Demonstrable practical experience in creating and delivering requirements documentation of all kinds
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in running discovery sessions to formulate the basis of system or process specifications
- Comfortable using multiple project tools such as MS Office, JIRA / Confluence, Service Now
- Understanding of and experience of working with platforms such as SalesForce, Pardot, Eloqua, AWS, SAP, would be advantageous
- Data analysis abilities in SQL (or similar) a distinct advantage
- Experience of Life Sciences sector including Pharmaceutical Manufacturing / Supply Chain and Molecular Diagnostic testing, would be advantageous
What we offer
A highly competitive package, together with a flat, friendly and progressive environment where we try to remember it's work, it’s not a lifestyle! So, whilst we do have intense periods of work from time to time, we're careful to ensure that we don't forget the importance of work / life balance.
A solid opportunity for role development and promotion with potential to work overseas travelling either occasionally or the chance to re-locate for longer periods of time.
A role with a fast-growing company working with some of the largest global Life Science organisations.
In the first instance, please send us your CV together with a quick note telling us why you think you're a good match for the role.